Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Medical Leave

Dear Parents/Guardians,

Kindly take note that I am on Medical leave the whole of this week. I am down with a 'slip-disc' due to a very bad cough. The Orthopaedic has requested for me to recuperate at home to minimise movements. I will be back in school on Monday.

As any other parents, I know that you may be concerned that the children will miss lesson since I am away, but not to worry, I have requested for Mrs Janet Chan to be the relief teacher for my class for the whole week.

Mrs Janet Chan is a retired school teacher. She used to teach in KCPPS and is a very experienced and efficient teacher. She is also fairly adequate with Seed and Stellar teaching methodologies. I was in school today to communicate with her in regards to lesson plans, activities and anything else related to teaching and learning for 1 Agape.

Should you have any enquiries with regards to the class, the relief teacher or anything else, you can either drop a note on the chatbox here or email me. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support towards class 1Agape and myself.

Regards
Mdm Rasheedah

1 comments:

Daniel Tan said...

Hi Mdm Rasheedah ,

Good evening and hope that you are recovering well from your 'slip-disc' .

Take good care of yourself and hope that you will back in action soon.

Cheers...

Daniel Tan (Father Of Gen Ray)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Grace. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree